2 250 000 €
The golden visa is a modality of residence visa in Portugal. This category of visa grants authorization for foreigners who prove the realization of certain types of investment to live in Portugal.
- Immediate visa for 5 years, renewed after 1 year and the subsequent 2 years;
- Free travel within the 26 Countries in the Schengen Space;
- Inclusion of the direct family members, without making further investment;
- Minimum stay of an average of 7 days per year in Portugal.
Golden Visa – Type of Investments
- Transfer of capitals of an amount equal or higher than 1 million euros;
- Transmission of capitals of an amount equal or higher than 350.000 euros to be invested in Research and Investigation Activities;
- Transfer of capitals of an amount equal or higher than 250.000 euros to be invested in Artistic Productions;
- Create a Company in Portugal with at least 10 working positions;
- Acquisition of a real estate asset with construction dating back more than 30 years, or located in urban regeneration areas, for refurbishing, for a total value equal to or above 350.000 euros;
- Acquisition of a real estate asset of the minimum amount of 500.000 euros, free of charges and encumbrances. The Investor can buy more than 1 property;
- The Investment Activities can benefit from a discount of 20% of the total amount, in case they are made in Low Density Urban areas (less than 100 habitants per km²).